Sunday, July 6, 2014

Golfing with my monkey

So I've golfed for quite some time and I've been counting the days till I could get Oliver going on golf. Last weekend I decided to get the show on the road. We hit the driving range next to the fairgrounds, grabbed a bucket of balls, and headed out to the line. I explained to him the rules and that he can't go in front of the line otherwise he could get hit by a golf ball. He did pretty well. After we hit our balls we went to the putting green and rolled a couple putts. I wanted to keep it mellow and let him go at his speed. He didn't hit a ton of balls down range, but he left with a smile on his face and wants to go back. We're going to put this down as a win. I will say he was a big fan of the Slurpee we got when we were done. His first Slurpee.

Hitting balls
Rolling some putts

No comments:

Post a Comment